1. Eligibility. This SOL VAE LLC Prelaunch Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law Sponsorship. The Sweepstakes sponsor is SOL VAE LLC (“Sponsor”), located at Kilauea, HI 96754. Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the immediate family members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
2. Entry Period. This Sweepstakes begins on [DATE] at 12:01 AM __ and ends on [DATE] at 11:59 PM __ (“Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. During the Entry Period, visit the Sweepstakes registration page located on Sponsor’s website at ________________ or visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/___________ and follow the instructions to electronically complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form. You will be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name and email address. (NOTE: You must complete all required fields of the entry form with information that is valid on the date of the drawing to be eligible). If entering the Sweepstakes via Facebook, you must be the owner of the email account associated with the Facebook account from which your entry is made. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to Facebook. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
4. Limitations on Entries. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER 24 HOURS. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
5. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of: Round-trip, coach class airfare for two (2) from the USA to Lihue, Kauai Airport; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for three (3) nights at a north shore Hotel; and one (1) private brand experience. Selection of airline, hotel, brand experience selections and locations, and other travel and event arrangements are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Tickets to a particular event are not guaranteed. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in Grand Prize package. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. [A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian.] Winner and travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (i.e. valid U.S. driver’s license and/or passport) required for travel. Winner understands there are inherent risks involved in travel and these risks may be present before, during, and after the trip. Winner agrees to accept the Grand Prize “as is” and entrants hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor Administrator is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee relative to the Grand Prize, including warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier. Additional terms and conditions may apply to airline, hotel, or experience suppliers for which Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any cancellations, losses or damages. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $_________, depending on fluctuations in airfare, accommodations, and experience event availability at time of booking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded. All travel must take place before ________ or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number before prize will be awarded. [A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.]
Additional Prizes: Early access to the site and a 10% discount "Additional Prizes" can be earned on a milestone basis when a friend legitimately joins the sweepstakes according to the terms, conditions, and rules stated here and on the sweepstakes webpages. Additional Prizes will be awarded during the Entry Period. Each prize is the result of earning a referral milestone; prize average retail value (including shipping) is $10. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is permitted. Winner is responsible for federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor or Administrator. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
6. Drawing. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about __________at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Winner will be notified by email or direct message. Inability of winner to contact Sponsor by email or direct message within seventy two (72) hours after selection, may result in disqualification of winner and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize will shared with winner within fourteen (14) days after winner has been notified and accepted the prize. If prize is returned as undeliverable, then prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.
8. Odds. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE ANY SPONSOR-OWNED WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. General Terms. Decisions of Sponsor on all matters related to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible entries. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Releases. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES. By entering this Sweepstakes, you (or your parent/guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, each other Sweepstakes Entity, and the Social Networks and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, events, travel, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in any way in connection whatsoever with the Sweepstakes.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant (and entrant’s parent/guardian if entrant is under the age of majority in such entrant’s jurisdiction of residence) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Hawaii. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Hawaii.
12. Winner List. To obtain the winner(s) names send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
SOL VAE LLC, c/o Prelaunch Sweepstakes, 4419A Kahili Makai Street, Kilauea, HI 96754, with a written request by March 16, 2022.
13. Third Party Platforms. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other social media site (collectively, the “Social Network”). By participating, you (and your parent/guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) release the Social Network and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.